Alvarez-Yairi Masterworks "Honduran Series" OM
- Top Wood Solid AAAA Adirondack Spruce
- Body Finish Natural/Gloss
- Back and Sides Wood Solid Vintage Honduran Mahogany
- Shape Folk/OM
- Neck One piece mahogany, 50/50 Semi-gloss finish
- Bridge Ebony Direct Coupled
- Inlays Ebony/12th Fret Inlay
- Fingerboard Ebony / 12th Fret Inlay
- Headstock Plate Ebony
- Nut and Saddle Real Bone / Tusq™
- Tuner Gotoh 510's Gold with Ebony Buttons
- Binding Ivoroid
- Bridge Pins Ebony
- Strings D'Addario EXP16
- Accessories Deluxe Wood Case
- Bracing Systems Handcarved FST2 - Forward Shifted, Asymmetric Tone Bars
- Neck Joint Dovetail, Extended Neck Joint
- Neck Meets Body 14th Fret
- Number of Frets 20
This FYM60HD OM is an incredibly lively guitar with a rich voice and powerful voice for its size. The OM body shape made with such great tonewood that it delivers near perfect balance and immediate response.
The guitar itself is very light in weight due to the quality of the wood and thin finish; you feel it resonating as it instantly responds to your requests. Its projection is open and its volume is excellent. As a Yairi, its intonation is incredible and the all-around spec of the guitar is of the highest level with the amazing Gotoh 510 tuners and ebony bridge, fingerboard, and headstock veneer.
Honduran Series are some of the best guitars Alvarez-Yairi have ever made and offer incredible value for such highly specified, inspiring handmade instruments.