Alvarez-Yairi Masterworks Sloped Shoulder 12-Fret Dreadnaught
- Top Wood Solid AAA Sitka Spruce
- Body Finish Natural/Gloss
- Back and Sides Wood Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Shape Dreadnought
- Neck One piece mahogany, 50/50 Semi gloss finish, Extended neck joint
- Bridge Ebony Direct Coupled
- Inlays Abalone & Mother of Pearl
- Fingerboard Ebony / 12th Fret Inlay
- Headstock Plate Rosewood
- Nut and Saddle Real Bone / Tusq™
- Tuner Gotoh 510's Gold with Ebony Buttons
- Binding Ivoroid
- Bridge Pins Ebony
- Strings D'Addario EXP16
- Accessories Deluxe Wood Case / US Only
- Bracing Systems Handcarved FST2 - Forward Shifted, Asymmetric Tone Bars
- Neck Joint Dovetail, Extended Neck Joint
- Neck Meets Body 12th Fret
- Number of Frets 20
Both traditional and innovative the DYM70RSB instills instant desire in anyone who plays it. The 12th fret join to the body brings the scale length down which in turn lowers the tension of the strings. This feature along with the 1 23/32” (44mm) nut make for a great fingerpicking instrument with plenty of string spacing and a wonderful response to a lighter attack or big open chords.
Solid Sitka with Solid Indian Rosewood is still a combination hard to beat when wanting to build a powerful, dynamic and charismatic instrument. The wood choice also helps us deliver a really durable instrument suitable for a wide range of playing and musical styles. While the DYM60’s strong mids and warm tone will suit most player’s requirements, we think the DYM70 will suit every player’s needs. It’s simply a beautiful and wonderful guitar to play.
The DYM70 never seems to run out of punch, its dynamic range is vast, and it listens to your needs. Stroke it and will whisper as quietly as you want it to, strum it as hard as you can and it will keep singing as loud as you need it you.
You may have gathered we really love our DYM70’s guitar and we think you will too.
Like all Yairi’s the DYM70 has an extended dovetail neck construction that maximizes the energy transfer between the neck and body. It also allows for a wider range of rod adjustment and decreases the risk of any neck/body irregularities.
Made from premium tone wood that has been seasoned naturally for 5 to 15 years in the perfect climate of Kani.