- Top Wood Solid A+ Sitka Spruce
- Body Finish Natural/Gloss
- Back and Sides Wood Mahogany
- Shape Dreadnought w/ Cutaway
- Neck Mahogany, 50/50 Semi gloss finish
- Bridge Bi-Level Indian Laurel
- Inlays Paua Abalone & Mother of Pearl
- Fingerboard Indian Laurel, 12th Fret Inlay
- Nut and Saddle Real Bone
- Tuner Premium Die Cast
- Binding Ivory ABS
- Bridge Pins PPS Synthetic Bone
- Strings D’Addario XT Light
- Bracing Systems FS6 Forward Shifted, Tapered Tone Bars
- Neck Joint Dovetail
- Neck Meets Body 14th Fret
- Number of Frets 21
- Pickup / EQ LR Baggs StagePro EQ and Element Pick Up
The AD60LCE is a powerful, solid-top left-handed Dreadnought offering instant response with lots of projection. The Dreadnought design generates ultimate air volume and drives the top to achieve a broad and dynamic tonal palette.
The FS6 forward-shifted bracing pattern allows for a larger soundboard area to heighten vibration, which is aided by a high-quality North American Sitka top and premium components throughout, all working together to deliver an engaging playing experience.
The AD60LCE also features a cutaway for access to higher frets and is fitted with the fantastic LR Baggs Stage Pro with Element pick up for an unfailing live performance.